As a 60+ year resident of Santa Cruz, I believe my knowledge of our area is unsurpassed; From locating quality homes in great areas, sharing the best surfing, top-notch restaurants, and coffee shops Santa Cruz has to offer, to the best places to hike, swim and mountain bike. Living in Santa Cruz is a lifestyle and sharing this lifestyle by selling homes is my passion! My goal is to make the buying and selling process as easy and stress-free as possible. Many previous clients and other agents in the community have said that I am easy to get along with and work well with others. My clients are not just clients, they're friends!
- Married for 41+ years to my wife Traci, with two children, Brandon and Taylor, and two granddaughters, Camdyn and Rivie
- Full-time CA Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1988
- Full-time CA Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1990
- Licensed Hawaii Real Estate Broker
- Broker/Owner of Real Properties Inc. Real Estate Brokerage for over 22 years
- Proven Top Producing Agent and multiple recipient of the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Top Producers Circle Award
- Member of the Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
- Certified Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist, specializing in marketing and selling luxury high end properties
- Qualified Previews Property Specialist awarded to an elite group of seasoned Real Estate Professionals, all of whom are proficient in marketing luxury homes
- Graduate of the Santa Cruz Professional designation
- Member of the National and California Association of Realtors
- Past member of the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors Board of Directors and numerous other committees
- Past President of the Scotts Valley Host Lions Club
- Member of the Santa Cruz Surfrider Foundation which strives to keep our oceans clean!
- Attended Soquel Elementary School, Capitola Middle School, Soquel High School and Cabrillo College, studying both Business and Real Estate
- I have a vast network of local Real Estate Professionals and businesses
- Extensive construction background having been involved in building homes from the ground up to completion for myself, was a previous carpenter and bricklayer and was involved with sales of multiple new subdivision homes and numerous custom homes!
- I am an avid waterman, including surfing for over 54+ years, diving, fishing and I am also a professional surf & nature photographer and enjoy traveling!